Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the Practice is able to provide each of you with details of how the Practice works should you wish to see it.
Our Publication Scheme complies with the model scheme published by the Information Commissioner’s Office (IOC). It covers the following areas:
- Class 1 – Who we are and what we do
- Class 2 – What we spend and how we spend it
- Class 3 – What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Class 4 – How we make decisions
- Class 5 – Our policies and procedures
- Class 6 – Lists and registers
- Class 7 – The services we offer
Much of this information is available via this website, on noticeboards in the Practice or in our Practice leaflets and booklet. We will also make more detailes information (e.g our consultation rates, audit results etc) available on other pages of this website.
Our full publication scheme under the act can be read by clicking on the following link:
If you wish to see any of the information covered by the Scheme please contact our Practice Manager Robert White at St Mark’s Road (01332 224588).